- Client IQ score of 80 or higher
- Client must be at least 12 years old and not have reached their 18th birthday
- Outpatient therapy attempted within the last three months (IA only)
Boys and Girls Home and Family Services, Inc. specializes in providing programs and services that meet the emotional and behavioral needs of our clients. We are invested in helping children and adolescents make positive changes. Placing someone in a residential treatment program is not an easy decision to make. It is most often a very difficult and emotional decision, but necessary in order to provide hope for a better tomorrow.
What requirements does Boys and Girls Home look at for admission?
Everyone has a unique set of circumstances that are considered by our Intake Coordinator. We strive to provide a response about admissions within two business days. To help speed the admissions process along here are some things to make it go smoother:
- Provide all information from other facilities
- Physician/therapy evaluations and records
- School records
Once a client has been approved, our Intake Coordinator will contact you to set up an admission date and time. Upon admission clients will receive a full psychiatric evaluation. We offer coordinated medical services, stress family involvement, and work with a multidisciplinary treatment team to provide an individualized treatment plan for each client.
Something to keep in mind about an admission:
- On the day of admission the intake process will take approximately one hour
Our Intake Coordinator is available to help you with any questions regarding the admissions process. Please include complete contact information on your fax.