Boys and Girls Home and Family Services, Inc. offers prgrams for
inpatient care, outpatient care, education and Siouxland Family Center
Clients served range from...
• students who could benefit from alternative education programming
• troubled teens who could benefit from our treatment program
• children and adult victims of abuse or domestic violence working to reclaim their dignity, self-esteem and confidence
• adolescents learning more appropriate ways to manage their anger and emotions
• children and adults who suffer from emotional, mental health and/or psychiatric issues
• parents wanting to improve their parenting skills
For more detailed information on the programming and associated services, please click on the Admission Info button above, or click here.
Please Hear My Story in My Own Words...
Click here to hear from Steven, Josh, Ann, Ali, Charley and David.
The stories share their journey. What brought them to Boys and Girls Home and how their lives have changed.
Or would you?
Take the challenge below and see how you would do with getting help.
What if you had nowhere else to go? No other options? No one to call upon? No network of support?We all need somebody sometimes, especially when life throws you challenges. Boys and Girls Home and Family Services, Inc. is where many turn for help. They have simply run out of options and have nowhere else to turn. They need help with life’s most basic needs—but they also need somebody to offer them hope, to give them a vision of a better tomorrow, and to encourage them to keep on trying and to not give up.
Boys and Girls Home and Family Services, Inc.; We Change Lives.
Make your reservation today by calling 712-490-8135
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to check out the fun from previous years!
Click here to read more about the Art Changes Lives Exhibit...
Boys and Girls Home and Family Services, Inc.
To visit our Boys and Girls Home of Alaska site, click here.